Supplemental Liability Insurance (‘SLI’) is similar to the UK’s 3rd party insurance, in other words if you hit a 3rd party or their property this cover will meet the liability. We do NOT provide SLI cover. European rentals should always include SLI, but check your Agreement.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover Drop Off Charges for one-way rentals?
- What is SLI?
- Does this policy cover me if I go on Safari?
- Are late pick-up fees covered under the policy?
- Do you cover hires through Drivy?
- Do you cover Vehicle Subscription services like Drover?
- Are there any rental companies you don't cover?
- Do you cover Vans/Motorhomes/Trucks?
- I'm not from the UK, can I buy your cover?
- Am I covered in the Ukraine?