The transportation of livestock (including dogs) will be at the discretion of the recovery operator. They will endeavour to help arrange alternative transport, but you will need to pay for this service immediately by credit or debit card.
Articles in this section
- I have broken down, which number do I call?
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover caravans?
- What is the maximum trip length you can offer for a single trip European policy?
- I'm travelling with animals, will they be recovered with my vehicle?
- Do your UK policies cover misfuelling or lack of fuel?
- Do you cover Camper Vans?
- Will this policy take me home if I break down?
- What are the breakdown call out times?
- Where are the recovery operators based?
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover punctures?