Yes, punctures are covered providing the vehicle is carrying a serviceable spare wheel with appropriate jack or an aerosol repair kit.
Articles in this section
- I have broken down, which number do I call?
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover caravans?
- What is the maximum trip length you can offer for a single trip European policy?
- I'm travelling with animals, will they be recovered with my vehicle?
- Do your UK policies cover misfuelling or lack of fuel?
- Do you cover Camper Vans?
- Will this policy take me home if I break down?
- What are the breakdown call out times?
- Where are the recovery operators based?
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover punctures?