Market value – In the event of a total loss claim, you will receive the current value of your caravan, taking into account; the specification, age and condition of your caravan, so you can buy a like for like replacement.
Articles in this section
- I need to change or cancel my policy, are there any fees?
- Do you offer Static Caravan Legal Expenses Insurance?
- My caravan was previously declared a total loss (a write off), can I purchase your policy?
- Do I have to be a UK resident to purchase a policy?
- What does my policy cover me for?
- How can I pay?
- Where am I covered?
- What is ‘Market Value’ cover?
- What is 'New for Old' cover?