Yes, in the event that you are charged a fee for loss of keys we will reimburse you up to £500 (Maximum £100 for Locksmith Charges).
Articles in this section
- I've been charged 'Loss of Use' by the rental company, does my policy cover this?
- Can I cover two rentals at the same time?
- Does the Eversure Excess policy cover theft?
- Am I covered if my policy renews in the middle of when I'm renting a car?
- Are tyres covered?
- What other things are covered apart from damage to the hire car?
- Is damage to tyres, windscreen and undercarriage covered?
- Do you cover ZipCar rentals?
- Does the policy cover for windscreen damage, tyres or underbody?
- Are lost keys covered?